Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czech Republic. Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management.
We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle PostgreSQL servers, and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
A Full Stack Developer will strengthen one of the teams responsible for products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical, and cloud environments.
Technologies we work with:
- C# 8.x (and C++, C++CLI, JS, ReactJS, REST, PowerShell);
- Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code, Rider;
- Microsoft TFS, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity;
- Azure, Office 365, Amazon, Google;
- Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL;
You will be:
- Developing and supporting one or several Veeam products;
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process;
- Participating in planning and creating the features for your products;
- Training and development of new team members.
- Good knowledge of C# language;
- A deep understanding of the Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms;
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems;
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with international team;
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills, ability to work in a team.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in the development for public clouds Microsoft Azure, Office 365;
- Experience in the development for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server; Oracle; PostgreSQL;
- Experience in a commercial development of products for the mass market.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Information about position
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, .NET developer, C# developer, C++ developer, React developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 226 255 206