ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES is a privately held professional logistics firm. We have regional headquarters in Fort Myers - Florida (USA), Shanghai (China) and Prague (Czech Republic). We are dedicated to providing high quality, customer centric services and solutions for the global marketplace. Our core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, supply chain consulting, tax management and customs compliance.
For our EMEA Headquarters in Prague (Zizkov, P3) we are looking for:
Software Developer Analyst
The Developer Analyst position is responsible for the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of existing and/or new applications. Work with analysts, other programmers, trainers, and quality assurance personnel in a team environment to ensure a quality product that meets user needs and delivers on development standards.
What is waiting for you?
- Assist team leader in the development, design, and implementation of the client software system
- May serve as a member of a project team or as an individual contributor
- Review test procedures and make revisions and refinements to existing procedures
- Responsible for studying and analyzing existing procedures; testing, troubleshooting, debugging, and documenting programs
- Performs code reviews and design documentation
- Assist users with day-to-day problems by troubleshooting problems occurring in programs or databases
- May be assigned as project lead responsible for preparing project plans and managing projects to ensure objectives are met on time and within cost;
- Assist others in training and orientation of staff and/or users
- Perform systems programming tasks including developing specifications; define logic, database design; develop standards, guidelines, and procedures for appropriate use by operations and network support; work with other staff on implementation of new programs, systems, and communications solutions
- Perform and/or support software releases
What skills and knowledge should you have?
- Bachelor’s or equivalent college degree – focus in computer science, MIS, or equivalent preferred
- Data analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET and SQL Server
- 5+ years of client-based application development experience including design and programming skills
- Development experience under the following technologies: ASP.NET / Web Forms, EXT.NET / ExtJS, MS Entity FrameWork, MS SQL Server, WCF, SQL Server Reporting Service
- Experience in Unit Testing, basic understanding of Design Patterns, MSSQL Server DBA and mobile app development skills are a plus.
- Issue resolution experience
- Planning and organizational skills
- Project management and excellent customer service
- Analytical skills
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days,
- Access to high-end technologies
- Working on interesting international projects
- Mobile phone and company notebook
- Personal development plan for every year
- Travel allowance (1800 CZK gross/month)
- Contributions to a personal pension fund
- Sports activities contribution (Multi-Sport Card)
- Meal vouchers
The first contract is for one year with a possible extension - it is our policy.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an international but human-size & dynamic company - please send your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Allyn International Services s.r.o.
- Roháčova 1056/64, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 296 339 555