BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international company based in Prague: 420+ employees, 65 nationalities, 22 different languages spoken, and a business that is constantly growing.
We believe in the value of relationships and the power of culture and emotion to create a link between people. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. For BlueLink, the human being is always at the heart of relationships.
Does it sound appealing? Join BlueLink on its mission to redefine customer relationships and enjoy an environment that creates career-building opportunities and will empower you to expand your skills and abilities.
Airline Customer Success Advisor with French
Do you like to travel? Would you like to work in a multicultural environment in the heart of Prague? Keep reading!
About BlueLink International CZ
BlueLink International CZ is an international Air France company based in Prague. We are a leader in the customer service sector with 490+ employees, 65 nationalities and 22 different languages spoken. And our business is constantly growing.
Our scope is the airline and luxury industries, and our mission is to help customers to have an enjoyable experience.
At BlueLink International CZ, we believe in the value of relationships and the power of culture and emotion to create a link between people. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. For BlueLink, the human being is always at the heart of relationships.
Here's a taste of what we offer:
· Possibility of remote work from home
· 40 days of working from abroad
· Regular trainings and long-term development
· Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
· Leisure: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/language courses/etc.
· Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day
· 3 extra days of holiday – 23 days in total per year
· Discounted air tickets with Air France
· Growing opportunities (90% of our team leaders/managers have been hired internally)
· Stable work conditions (permanent contract) and enjoyable environment
· Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
· Discounts with local shops in Florentinum building
· Referral program
· Company events
If you are:
· An open and friendly person and like to connect with people
· Motivated to learn about airline and luxury industries and products such as loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media, after-flight claims, and related subjects
· Proficient in English and French, interested in using it on a daily basis
· Experienced in customer service (that is a big plus)
How will your days look like?
· Helping customers with their different requests (through different channels)
· Being the link between our partners and customers
· Establishing and managing positive relationships with customers as well as co-workers and supervisors
If you want to know more about our company, you can visit our website on the following link: https://www.bluelinkservices.com/nous-rejoindre/prague/
Start your journey with BlueLink! Share with us your CV in English and we will fly back to you.
Informace o pozici
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer