xITee is a digitalization expert in the financial and insurance sector offering agile teams across Europe. Our developers work with a broad range of leading technologies serving our customers from the whole Europe.
We are seated in Prague, Czech Republic, having branches in Eschborn, Germany and Vienna, Austria. Being in the center of Europe helps us to serve all our customers from the whole Europe.
C#, .NET Developer
WHAT IS THIS POSITION ABOUT?
We are building very innovative new platform in finance sector. Architecture is based on Microsoft Azure platform, .NET 5, C# as programming language. For front-end Angular will be used. High software quality is essential and will be supported by a test automation (unit and integration tests).The team will be organised following agile Scrum methodology powered by Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR SKILLS:
.NET C# developer
- advanced skill of C# and .NET framework
- advanced skill of MS SQL Server or other database
- fluent English
Nice to have:
- experience with RESTful service
- experience with API or .NET core development
- experience with WPF or UWP
- experience with cloud app development (MS Azure)
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes principles
- experience with architecture design
- knowledge of German language
WHAT WILL BE YOUR REWARD ?
- Being part of new and agile project
- Working with modern technologies and Cloud software
- Further development of your skills and possibility of career growth
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus system (possibility twice a year)
- Modern offices right in the hearth of Prague
- And many more company benefits (home office, sick days, paid public transport, Multisport card, refreshments in the office, trainings,...)
- Our team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- xITee k.s.
- Rybná 682/14, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, .NET developer, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer