GoodData® provides groundbreaking BI for data monetization to enterprises, independent software vendors, and system integrators who seek to quickly create and distribute valuable information to large networks of customers and partners.
Our real-time analytics distribution platform is highly scalable and secure - allowing companies like Zendesk and many others to deploy engaging data products that are guided by GoodData’s expertise in delivering widely-adopted analytics solutions.
Sr. IT Administrator
Data has changed the world — and we’re changing how data is analyzed, presented, and consumed.
GoodData is a cloud-based business intelligence platform revolutionizing the way in which companies provide analytics to their customers and partners. Integrating seamlessly into workflows and products, GoodData allows clients to provide custom data and analytics to anyone in their ecosystem. We take the value of data seriously, so our systems and platforms maintain the highest standards for security — without compromising on performance.
Join the GoodData team to help bring data-driven decision making to everyone, enabling others to work smarter, faster, and more effectively.
We are looking for a Sr. IT Administrator, who will join our global Internal IT team and help us provide the best IT support to our colleagues. You should be an experienced IT admin who has wide domain expertise and can provide great support on any request. The successful candidate will also drive forward assigned projects, research new solutions, and manage complex technical migrations.
We are a globally distributed team with one colleague in each office (San Francisco, Prague, and Brno) and with a manager based in Prague. We are looking for a new colleague in Prague to help us to support the growing Prague office.
GoodData is a mature startup company and therefore we are always looking for the best mix between an industry-leading IT environment and limitations of flexibility for our users. We prefer using cloud applications and we use only Mac or Linux machines, no Windows are allowed! Join us if you want to do IT differently!
What will you do?
- Laptop HW/SW support (macOS, Linux) for end-users including MDM administration.
- Administration of Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
- User Identity and Access Management (FreeIPA and Okta).
- Cloud systems management (Zoom, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Office 365, PagerDuty, Zendesk, and many more).
- Office network administration (Internet access, gateways, VPNs, switches, WiFi, structured cabling, NAS).
- Maintenance of office IT equipment (computers, printers, surveillance cameras, accessories).
- Maintenance of video conferencing equipment (TVs, MacMini computers, USB speakerphones, beamers etc.).
- Managing lifecycle of IT assets (HW/SW) including inventory .
- Maintaining and expanding IT documentation.
- Driving forward assigned projects, researching new solutions, and managing complex technical migrations.
- Compliance & Security rules enforced to end-users, internal network and to our office.
- Participation in internal and external IT audits.
- Closely cooperating within our global Internal IT team and with other teams (mostly Security Operations Center, Compliance, HR, and Engineering).
- Solid IT background with knowledge of IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, Radius, LDAP, NAS, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Strong knowledge of HW maintenance and troubleshooting - laptops, office equipment, video conferencing.
- Good knowledge of networking (routing&switching, Wi-Fi, LAN, Firewalls, VPNs).
- Experience with the administration of the company IT environment (Google Workspace is plus).
- Knowledge of network and endpoint security.
- Experience with end-user support.
- Be able to drive forward assigned projects, research new solutions, and manage technical migrations.
- Competency to write technical documentation.
- Nice to have experience with basic Linux administration or scripting.
It is nice if you have
- Natural ability to follow security and compliance rules.
- Strong personality to support enforcing these rules.
- Be able to work in a process-driven environment.
- Capability to accurately maintain assets inventories.
- Responsible person able to work independently.
- Communication level of English - both written and verbal.
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria program
- Semiannual bonus program
- Stock options program
- Referral bonus program
- Free beverages and snacks in the office
- GoodLife program: sport and cultural events
- Company events: hackathons, pub times, events for families e.g. Halloween, St. Nicholas Day etc.
- Dogs friendly office
- Free tickets to ZOO
- Company laptop: MacBook or Lenovo
- Employee mobile tariff
- In Karta 25 CZ Railways
Informace o pozici
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer