Junior Automotive Researcher - research on car data
Are you interested in cars? Do you know or want to learn about the dynamics of automotive market?
JATO is a global provider of automotive market intelligence. Currently we are looking for enthusiastic individuals interested in gaining experience in data administration to enforce our Prague team.
· Dealing/communication with colleagues across EMEA (internal clients only)
· Research on latest trends in automotive industry (processing price lists, brochures, configurators)
· Processing of data and entering them into our system
· Ensuring that the data quality in the system is high
· Keeping the company’s timeliness and quality standards
· Fluent in English (written/spoken) – additional language an advantage
· Bachelors degree or higher
· Ability to enter data accurately and focus on deadlines
· Proactive approach, ability to deal and solve unexpected issues
· Willingness to learn about automotive industry
· German/Italian/French or any other European language knowledge is preffered
· Good communication skills
· Stable and friendly environment
· International team with 15 nationalities
· Working in a young, communicative team
· Chance to obtain a deep insight into the automotive industry
· Company benefits (meal vouchers, flexi passes, 25 days of holidays)
· Flexible working hours
· Home office (after adequate work experience has been obtained)
· Great office location (near Karlovo náměstí)
The team processes changes and updates on vehicle prices and specifications for the European markets and regularly communicates with other research teams in the European countries.
As a Junior Automotive Researcher, your job will be to communicate with our colleagues across Europe and collect all the data you need for your work (price lists, brochures and links to configurators) and then organize and process the data using our JATO systems. You will have to make sure all the data is correct, that all JATO guidelines and rules have been followed. You will also have to work on many different markets (mostly European).
We will happily support you in your first career steps - through training you to be able to use JATO systems, orientate yourself in car technologies and terminology including the latest trends, manage extensive data sets and deal with quality assurance.
Yes, we do have deadlines, need to prioritize and multitask and sometimes correct our own mistakes after someone else has found them.
But we still believe work can be fun and there can be fun after work with the team as well.
Our Prague office near Karlovo náměstí has almost 40 people, friendly environment and positive atmosphere we are proud of. We are an international team with 15 nationalities coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Our goal is to learn from each other, communicate a lot and get all the answers we need in a best way possible. On top of that we offer a nice package of salary and various benefits that we can discuss throughout the recruitment process.
All we need is a couple of new people to expand the operation.
If you have a good command of English and general IT skills, you could be one of them. If in addition you are interested in cars, speak any other foreign language or have any data processing experience, even better!
Please click on REPLY to apply for the job and submit your application (CV and cover letter in ENGLISH).
For more information about JATO please visit our website at www.jato.com.
By submitting your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data according to § 21 of Act no. 101/2000 Coll. Personal Data Protection, as amended for the purposes of the selection process for this position. This permit is valid until the end of the selection process or a written appeal and may be further extended by written agreement. At the same time, you acknowledge that the personal data contained in the CV is true and accurate.
Informace o pozici
- JATO Dynamics s.r.o.
- Na Moráni 1957/5, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service, Automotive industry, Administration, Data entry / Information processor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.