Dare to be different!
Join our team and jump headlong into the fast-paced world of affiliate marketing. We are looking for people who want to make a real impact and aren’t afraid to take chances.
We work with affiliates and advertisers from around the world to provide high-converting offers and top-quality traffic.
You can go further when you’re on the right team.
Here at Converting Team, we work together to get results and share in the rewards. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills and push your potential to the limits. We aren’t looking to follow the affiliate marketing industry, we’re looking to shape it, and we want you to join us.
Junior Advertiser Manager
The main goal of the advertiser team is to ensure successful cooperation between the Advertisers promoted in our Network and Converting Team. In order to achieve this, the Advertiser Managers must deal closely with the Advertisers and perform a multitude of different tasks to guarantee the most profitable results.
There is no experience required for this position as we will provide the necessary training and education to fulfill the role required. Affinity towards the Online Marketing Industry and compatibility with the skills and responsibilities below will be taken under consideration when selecting the ideal candidate.
Due to the dynamic nature of the Online Marketing Industry in which Converting Team operates, we are looking for someone with excellent people and analytical skills, who can multitask effectively and who enjoys challenging him/herself in a fast-paced environment, which is constantly changing and evolving. We prefer a candidate who is flexible and assertive, no 9-5 mentality.
- Assist the advertiser team in implementing new advertisers and offers
- Monitor advertiser platforms to verify statistics are matching our platform
- Checking all offer descriptions and information to make sure everything is correct
- Control the platform regularly to ensure optimal performance of the offers
- Analyze statistics to accurately provide feedback to the Advertiser and Affiliate teams when needed
- Be in daily communication with the Advertiser team, making sure that all important information is at all times correct and updated
- Work together and assist the Advertiser Managers to reach the daily and monthly goals
- Very good knowledge and fluency of English is a must
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Good social and communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with partners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results oriented and endeavor to reach daily and monthly targets
- Excellent problem solving
- Capability to learn new technical knowledge with ease
- Good at analyzing data and able to provide feedback based on the results
- Good at using Microsoft Office (especially Excel - know how to use Pivot & Excel Tables)
- No 9 – 5 mentality
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Necessary training
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Multisport card
- Company mobile tariff
- Food contribution
- Free refreshments - drinks, fruit and snacks
Informace o pozici
- Converting Ads s.r.o.
- Donská 1554/12, Praha – Vršovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.