There's forever been a conflict between who makes a product successful: the advertisers/marketers or the operations who deliver the product.
Tabella clients don’t face this dilemma. Tabella delivers on both fronts.
Optimizing Digital Operational Excellence.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO / BUSINESS MANAGER
Your role will be primarily to support the CEO in all his responsibilities, helping him create the space to focus on critical points and demands of his position. You will manage business-related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. You will keep an eye on any grievances or other issues and interact with all department heads for priorities and follow-up on key focus areas.
- Preparing reports summaries and regular KPI follow-ups.
- Performing review, research and/or analysis as directed by the CEO and provide summarization
- Maintaining high-level relationships and look after the company employees
- Keeping tracks of decisions and actions being made and following up on them
- Working with the CEO to organize and prioritize his agenda
- Operating at the highest level
- Researching and conducting data
- Keeping inventory of important contacts and schedule regular meet-and-greets
- General administrative support
- High organizational skills
- Analytical mind & logical thinking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Great people skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- English at C1 level
- Strong attention to detail
- University degree – Economics or Law
- Strong computer skills
- Project management / coordination experience
- Administrative experience
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent International Environment and Dynamic Work Culture
- Meal vouchers, MultiSport card possibility, Benefit Plus card
- Annual bonus
- Higher compensation during sick leave
- 5 weeks holidays and 5 sick days per calendar year
- Modern offices with a fun zone
- Fresh fruits twice a week
- Option of further education and training
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Sales, Account Manager, Administration, Assistant, Office Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer