PDI Software Slovakia is seeking a Java Developer for help with design, develop, unit testing and deployment of a multi-tiered fuel and retail cross-marketing system. The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of our distributed applications. The candidate will also help with troubleshooting production issues and adapting frameworks and industry best practices, executing unit and performance testing, and coordinating these activities among the scrum team. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the Quality Assurance and Customer Support departments on the research of and remedies for software bugs and issues found during QA, beta, and production.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Analyze and troubleshoot complex software problems and provide solutions to overcome those problems using the Java language and related technologies.
• Work with leads and senior developers to research and resolve technical issues
• Develop, test, maintain, and support high-performance, innovative web-based applications to meet the requirements of the business and/clients while adhering to departmental standards.
• Provide recommendations for application and system improvements.
• Perform quality assurance testing for all programs, created or modified, plus any other applications affected.
• Prepare required documentation as outlined by departmental standards.
• Follow Project development & deployment process
• Development in accordance with industry standards and best practices is a must.
• Provide off-hour support as needed
• Researching new technologies and apply them in current/upcoming projects
• Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Must have at least 5 years experience developing Enterprise Java Applications
• Hands-on experience in development of Java J2EE applications; utilizing object-oriented design, n-tier architecture and MVC frameworks.
• Strong analytical skills including troubleshooting
• Strong OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge is a must
• Excellent knowledge of Java programming language concepts and JEE
• Experience building API using REST and SOAP
• Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including Struts, Spring, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate
• Strong SQL knowledge/experience
• Agile Development Methodology(Scrum/Kanban)
• Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
• Must have excellent oral and written communication in English
• Experience in Java technology frameworks (Dependency Injection, ORM, Message Brokers)
• Experience working with RDMS(Oracle) databases
• Experience working in an Agile team environment
• Experience working on Web and Application Servers (Preferably WebSphere & Jboss)
Not a fit?
Recommend us to a friend and get 1000 € as a "thank you" after his/her first 3 months with us. Feel free to check out our other open roles, too!
Employee perks, benefits
· Attractive pay
· Referral program
· Being a part of a growing team with stimulating assignments supporting global clients and solutions
· Ability to continuously learn new skills
· Flexible working hours
Informace o pozici
- PDI Software Slovakia
- Plynárenská 7, Bratislavský
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 65 000 – 95 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.