AMIRES is a consulting company for EU research, development and innovation (R&D&I) projects, technology scouting and business innovation especially in following strategic fields: Energy Efficiency, Additive Manufacturing, Photonics, Flexible Electronics, and Regenerative Medicine and Medical Devices.
As part of our consultancy services, we are specialized in creation of consortia of partners with common aim for product or service innovation with significant potential for know-how commercialization. We are currently participating in 21 European projects consortia (H2020). Based on our knowledge of the environment, our goal is not only to contribute to the smooth preparation and running of the projects, but also to ensure that all emerging business opportunities are identified and used.
PROJECT MANAGER OF EU R&D&I PROJECTS
To reinforce our team, AMIRES (Czech Republic) is opening a position for a Project Manager of European R&D&I projects. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overall administration and management support of H2020 projects and will also actively contribute to the preparation of other project proposals.
Main activities and responsibilities
In project administration and management:
- overall responsibility for the complete management of the project in close cooperation with the technical project coordinator;
- daily communication with international project partners;
- project progress monitoring;
- preparation and processing of technical and financial reports;
- maintenance and update of project web page;
- organisation of teleconferences / project meetings / workshops / conferences;
- community management.
In project proposals preparation:
- monitoring of suitable European R&D&I funding schemes;
- proposals structuring, commenting;
- collection of information from partners, processing of written inputs and background documents;
- business analytical activities;
- responsibility for the complete preparation and writing of respective parts of the proposals.
Experience and skills
- Master or doctoral degree (photonics / technical field is an advantage);
- experience with project administration, management or projects proposal writing (EU projects or H2020 projects are an advantage);
- fluent in English (both verbally and in written), French or German is an advantage;
- very good computer literacy and skills, professional user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations), presentation and organisational skills;
- target oriented;
- responsibility, flexibility, ability to work both in team and independently;
- ability to work in multinational environment;
- willingness to travel;
- driving licence;
- interest in medical technologies and medicine in general is expected;
- knowledge of European R&D&I landscape is an advantage (H2020, Structural Funds etc.).
- opportunity of self-realization in a small growing company with international focus;
- cooperation on excellent European collaborative R&D&I projects;
- further education and professional development;
- job location in Prague, the Czech Republic;
- expected to start work in autumn 2020.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter (both in English) till January 27, 2021. Only candidates that will proceed to the next round of the job competition will be contacted by January 29, 2021.
Informace o pozici
- AMIRES s.r.o.
- Praha – Dejvice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Technology and development, Research and development, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer