Arriello s.r.o. is an experienced service provider of Regulatory Affairs, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance & Translations to the Life Science industry. Our mission is to enable life science companies to market their products. Our vision is to become a leading global service provider for the Life Science industry.
Graphic Designer (A66)
Arriello has grown rapidly in recent years and with that so has the range, and importance, of Graphic assets within the company. And we plan to create and develop much more, all which makes this an exciting time to join #TeamYellow.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This position is most suited to a graphic designer who excels with the accurate,
fast and organized delivery of graphic work within an established and growing identity scheme and templates.
We are looking for a person who will create, adapt and maintain Arriello’s graphic and content assets for promotional and sales use and to develop and maintain Arriello’s asset library and templates library and focus Arriello’s assets and design activity on generating interest, awareness and inquiry with new and existing clients.
- The day-to-day update/creation of all print/digital collateral such as brochures, infographics, service sheets, case studies etc.
- The creation and update of all graphic elements and images for use on Arriello’s website and social media channels.
- The creation of client specific collateral for all Account Based Marketing campaigns.
- The creation and update of all Arriello’s key client facing promotional and sales presentations.
- The creation and supply of all graphic elements within proposals/bids and assistance with document assembly.
- Actively police and advise on consistency with the Arriello corporate brand identity for company-wide audience.
- To communicate with other departments about content and brand identity.
- Make sure that all Arriello’s promotional and sales assets are consistent visually and verbally across all channels.
- The management of Arriello’s graphic and content and assets for promotional and sales use.
- Active engagement with sales and technical areas to develop content and promotional materials
- Excellent or native English skills. This post requires a high degree of understanding of what we say and how we say it, to be able to replicate and generally work with our text autonomously or with limited supervision before review, edit and final checking.
- Expert technical skills with key software: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat; MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Excellent communication or organizational skills for high volume of internal communications within the Marketing team and company-wide
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly work environment
- Multinational team with 25 nationalities
- Results based Key Performance Indicators
- Flexible working hours, working from home
- Remote work is possible
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
- Dog-Friendly office
- Possibility of professional growth
Informace o pozici
- Arriello s.r.o.
- Olivova 2096/4, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Marketing, Designer, Graphic designer, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer