Join Altersis, s.r.o., a fast growing company with French roots.
We are located in the heart of Karlín - 3 minutes from the metro station.
In our IT and Engineering divisions, everyone can find their niche. We will be happy to meet you for a coffee in our offices in Rustonka Park.
We deliver highly specialised talents in outsourcing projects for clients such as SKODA DIGITAL, Thales, NCR or Cegelec.
Our employees and colleagues are the most important people for our company. We value their work and we want to offer them the best conditions and possibilities for their personal and professional growth. We like to surround ourselves with people who want more than just a warm chair in their career - people, who are not afraid of a challenge and their work makes them happy.
We are not a huge corporate, nor are we a fresh start-up. We are a smaller, stable company with a clear vision.
Do you want to become our new teammate?
IOS SW DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (GOVERNMENT P&S R&D)
For our client - world's leader in cyber and digital security we are looking for skilled:
iOS SW Development Engineer (Government P&S R&D), www.thales.com
- As a SW development engineer in the Government Platform & Services R&D you will contribute to fulfilling the marketing vision of governmental services based on secure digital documents and digital identity. You will contribute to product development to deliver Digital Identity platform to governments: a solution that can verify user’s identity based on electronic documents and biometric verifications and create new authentication means for the user or to issue a digital document into his mobile phone. You will be in contact with biometric teams, with teams developing new security approaches such as white box cryptography and with teams developing new secure components for mobile Apps to provide maximum security even for less secure devices.
- As a member of our team you will contribute to development of key products and components which are then used by other Gemalto teams to deliver tailor-made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
- Our mobile application development is focused mainly on user identity verification and secure authentication with great emphasis on user experience and simplicity of usage as well as user privacy. Our Apps are used by millions of users worldwide and provide smooth access to banks and government services.
We rely on Thales experience with digital security and bring it to mobile world.
A week in the life of an iOS developer:
- You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with product owner on product delivery in required time frame and quality
- You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
- You will design UML architecture and contribute to implementation of reusable software components
- You will work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries.
- You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
- You will technically support and develop junior team members
- You will be involved in qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the area of government services (e.g. mobile passport verification terminals).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have good knowledge of iOS platform and mobile application development, since the project is about security SDK then low level programming is needed: Objective C, bridge to C/C++.
- Good to have is experience with communication with peripherals, Bluetooth LE, Secure Enclave.
- It would be preferred if you have experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (Android, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .NET, C++, python), experience with NFC, smart cards, cryptography, PKI, biometry
- It would be good if you have experience with UX design and testing
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software development, mobile technologies and computer security, who is a team-player, autonomous and creative, able to learn and has good communication skills.
- You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in SW development and 2 years of professional experience with development on iOS platform.
A secured platform with VPN connection to Thales infrastructure or in case of business trips at the Thales customer
premises or other Thales location (Office).
type of employment: Fulltime (IČO or HPP)
Location : Prague
Informace o pozici
- Altersis s.r.o.
- Želetavská 1447/5, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 75 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, iOS developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer