Socialbakers is a trusted social media marketing partner to thousands of enterprise brands and SMBs, including over 100 companies on the list of Fortune Global 500. Leveraging the largest social media data-set in the industry and machine learning, Socialbakers’ marketing suite of solutions helps brands ensure their investment in social media is delivering measurable business outcomes.
Junior Technical Customer Support Specialist (part-time)
Do you want to learn how to communicate in the business world, how to solve various issues and work with the software? If your answer is yes, then we might have the right opportunity for you.
You could gain a broad overview not only in customer care but also in software development, account management, and social media. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to work in the fastest growing industry.
As a Junior Technical Customer Support Specialist, you would be responsible for solving customer requests and issues assigned to you, mainly over e-mail. Our Customer Support team is rather smaller (13 people) and is located in our Prague’s headquarters with one team member in the Singapore office and one in Brazil, Sao Paulo. Now we’re ready to add one more colleague to our awesome team :)
If you feel comfortable in an international environment and if you are currently thinking of how and where you would like to start your career, let us know.
What will you do?
- Responsibility for solving customer requests and issues assigned via our messaging platform.
- Daily communication with the development/product team in order to provide the client with clear communication, delivering the solution as soon as possible, and adding extra value to each ticket responded.
Do you have what it takes?
- Being responsible for resolving assigned customer cases, requests and issues
- Become a technical expert on Socialbakers’ products in order to successfully respond to all customers’ and users’ issues
- Advanced English
- Participating in the meetings to help with the process improvement, to point out those cases that are recurring and to suggest/find solutions
- Communication with colleagues form Customer Support and Sales teams
- Cooperating with other departments, especially with sales and engineering teams
- Sharing the knowledge with colleagues in the support team
What we offer
- MacBook Pro or MS-Win based alternative + Monitor
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Various team-building opportunities
- Internal trainings, language courses
- Home office & Flexible working hours
- And others... It's definitely worth meeting with us!
Informace o pozici
- Socialbakers a.s.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.