EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
INTRODUCTION OF YOUR ROLE
As a Design Engineer for EYELEVEL, you will be working with the Engineering Team creating technical documentation (detailed product drawings) for branded retail fixtures and store environments.
- Design Engineers are an essential part of the development of any article; they ensure that the engineering of our clients´ designs are fully communicated through detailed drawings so they can be produced efficiently, economically, and to a level of expected quality.
- Design Engineers must have a strong attention to detail, a background in engineering, strong communication skills, and be team players.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Manage projects of up to 200 articles
- Act as a lead in development of projects
- Assist in preparation of engineering timelines and estimated costs for internal approval
- Assign projects to external engineers and Junior Design Engineers
- Redline Revision to Existing Drawings
- Article 3D Modeling and Drawing based on agreed solutions
- Generating 2D Drawings of approved 3D models
- Communication (informing engineering and project teams about time estimates and project progress)
- Document management (keeping all technical documents properly organized)
- Participate in Multi-branch development projects
- Guide and Educate JDE in engineering techniques, procedures and quality
- Be able to take over one of the engineering support development responsibility (library, PDM, etc.)
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU
Adequate Knowledge of production materials
- Adequate knowledge of common production techniques
- Fabrication experience in wood, metal, fabric, electronics or plastics a plus
- Able to sketch ideas by hand before using CAD 3D programs.
- Basic overview of pricing levels for material and fabrication costs
- Experience in researching possible solutions
- Experience with assembly and installation of finished items (Shelving, Wall panels, Furniture, Sculpture) is a plus
- Able to take appropriate notes during meetings to brief in team later (IE: Prototype review, supplier visit, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Self-motivated, confident team-player
- Proactively reaches out to others for new knowledge about
- Company process
- Production Techniques
- Production Materials
- Software Skills
- Comfortable working alone on projects and finding solutions from outside EYELEVEL
- Aware of own strengths and weaknesses and builds on them by constantly seeking to improve
- Organized, efficient, structured
- Ability to connect well with a variety of people
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Flexible with time
- Passionate for finding the best possible technical solution with great attention for details
- Open for further development following new design trends, material and available technologies
- Advance/High experience with Solidworks, additional other CAD program knowledge is welcome
- Competency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Czech – native/fluent
- English – intermediate
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation
- We allow you to work from home when needed
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be dog friendly!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry, Design engineer, Development engineer, CAD / CAM specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer