EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
INTRODUCTION OF YOUR ROLE
- In this complex role you will prepare various analysis for middle and top management of the company on both local and global level.
- One of your main task will be also challenging account teams on cost analysis, sourcing and profitability of their projects.
- You will cooperate closely with FP&A manager and assist her during preparation/presentation of financial results, financial & cash-flow planning and forecasting or support financial team during audits.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Reporting – provides regular and ad hoc reports to other internal users
- Reviews project profitability and cooperate on setup of KPIs for selected areas
- Monthly customers P&L reports
- Preparation of yearly budget, analysis of the variances on budget vs. actuals - discuss variances with teamleaders
- Preparation of monthly sales forecasts by the project, analysis of the variances and communication/presentation of the results
- Cooperation on regular month end/year end closing process – mainly in controlling/management accounting field
- Headcount - monthly analysis, preparation of the budget and forecast
- Calculates provisions for entrusted areas
- Responsible for calculating company bonus scheme – calculations of KPIs and evaluation of the results
- Carry out P&L analytical reviews – concentrating on sales, margin and HC analysis
- Participation during audits
- Preparation of ad hoc analyses for management
- Prepares source data for EMEA consolidation
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU
- 3-5 years of experience in controlling (production company is an advantage)
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills - communication with account/customer/production teams on financial performance
- Work independently and proactively
Very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly MS Excel and MS Access)
- Experience with reporting&consolidation tools
- VBA/macros - advantage
- SQL basics - advantage
- Experience with data warehouses and BI is an advantage
- Advanced English
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation
- We allow you to work from home when needed
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be dog friendly!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Manufacturing and industry, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Treasury specialist, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer