EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
PROJECT MANAGER - POS / PRINT
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
Project Managers are fully responsible for complex project management services for our clients.
- They brief, coordinate and check output of all team members to ensure that each project (range of POS materials) get planned properly, produced, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame.
- We expect our Project Managers to be highly organized, attentive to detail, excellent communicators, planners, and team players working closely with other internal teams – Production, Warehouse, Logistics and Installation.
- They might also operate as on-the-job people managers (coordinate several project members, delegate tasks and control fulfilment) and ensure smooth cooperation across branches (for larger-scale or global projects).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Project coordination – ensuring all projects are fully and correctly processed through ERP system in real time, driving project progress forward by seeking required inputs, closing projects out quickly upon completion, clearly mapping best-practice processes, and training more junior staff in the correct methodology.
- Customer service – providing excellent customer service and prompt response to all internal and external clients, building client relationships by understanding their priorities and tailoring provided support, and being an expert in the handled concept.
- Project reporting - regularly reporting on project status, inventory and project specific issues to clients quickly, with proposed solutions, providing feedback on delegated tasks, providing live visibility of the status of all projects and forecast stock demand, highlighting shortages to client or Production Manager and ensuring ERP system generates the most efficient reports.
- Communication - informing client & internal teams about project details, planning, timing and financial status.
- Troubleshooting and handling of claims of larger scale - identifying and solving issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
Minimum 3 years of experience in client services and project management, ideally in Marketing or Advertising agency.
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), coordination of team members, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the client’s business and brands
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software.
Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction with project team.
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Open, honest and direct
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- ERP experience is a must
- Experience with Adobe suite applications is a great benefit
Fluent English is a must
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation
- We allow you to work from home when needed
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be dog friendly!
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Sales, Product Manager, Project Manager, Event Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer