We are looking for a self-motivated and creative Graphic Designer with a creative flair, good communication skills in English and excellent skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
*** In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a link to your portfolio ***
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop original, innovative and creative sales and marketing collateral in digital and print such as brochures, flyers, ads, banners, POS-displays, newsletters, direct mailers and other marketing / advertising material in accordance with the company's corporate design guidelines.
- Design websites, landing pages, social media posts, blog posts and e-newsletters in a structured and timely manner to increase brand awareness and online presence.
- Design and update training materials, product labels. product datasheet, booklets and other technical documents according to provided guidelines.
- Work closely with Regulatory Affairs Department to ensure collateral comply with regulations.
- Adhere to internal desktop publishing guidelines, procedures and standards to ensure consistency, quality and efficiency.
- Conceive creative ideas for marketing giveaways and souvenirs to create top-of-mind awareness of brand.
- Send daily and weekly reports to Chief Marketing Officer.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign including paragraph styles, characters styles, GREP styles and nested styles. Candidates without working knowledge in these styles may not be considered.
- Sound knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proven track record of designing outstanding pieces that adhere to company branding principles.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Great work attitude that comes with self-motivation, responsibility and willingness to learn.
- Able to provide innovative and creative input for continuous processes to internal processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willing to extend beyond personal comfort zone.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Loyal and willing to stay long-term.
- Work 50 to 80% remotely in the comfort of your own home.
- Personal development and training that will help you evolve from the pro you are right now to the champ you're destined to be.
- Working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors and recession proof industry.
- A family-based company with the Swiss culture that is driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that exceeds departments and hierarchies.
If you think it's you we're looking for, send Ms. Chan your proposal along with your motivational cover letter, resume and relevant certificates. And, don't forget a link to your portfolio!
Informace o pozici
- Oro Clean Chemie AG
- Žižkovo náměstí 1770/3, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Pharmaceutical, Photographer, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Vinohradská 2828/151, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic