CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company?
Join Medtronic Shared Service Center, where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic international environment.
This is an exciting opportunity where the Spend Analyst will provide data reconciliation, analysis and reporting to Corporate Compliance Team regarding health care expenditures. The Spend Analyst will be gathering data from various sources regarding company spending, managing the data in a database, monitoring compliance with internal policies and procedures and provide timely and accurate reporting to the stakeholders. Daily cooperation with various functions such as Legal & Compliance, Finance and IT to ensure efficient reporting, process development and source information from Government / Transparency Authorities.
Main responsibilities include:
• Provide timely and accurate analysis and reporting on Health Care Professional spend
• Be responsible for data management - reconciling, analyzing, remediating and summarizing data on Health Care Professional Interactions and Spending
• Assist with the development of new reports
• Work on continuous improvement and automation of the process
• Actively communicate with multiple departments to make sure the data is accurate and in compliance with both internal and external policies and procedures
• Coordinate necessary system and process changes per legislative requirements
• Communicate status, changes and issue to appropriate stakeholders
• Provide education and support on reporting processes
• Actively participates in process & system development
• Maintains all process documentation
• Responsible for following monthly reporting calendar and ensuring assigned activities are completed timely and accurately, in line with HCP Service Level Agreements
• Fluent French and English - written and spoken
• Advanced skills in MS Excel
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVES
• Interpersonal and organizational savvy
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Work on process improvements, automation and enhancements
• Ability to work under pressure
• Self-driven individual who can cooperate in a team
• Rigorous, precise, curious, follow-up capabilities with strong problem solving skills
• Highly flexible, able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Strong technical aptitude, exposure to IS systems
• Attention to detail and methodical approach required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives.Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Informace o pozici
- Medtronic Czechia s.r.o.
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Cost accountant, Data entry / Information processor, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.