Join our growing software development team full of career opportunity. We are an established IoT solutions provider, expanding with exciting new projects in industrial and retail segments.
Start making your mark in an international group environment with the opportunity to influence tactics and/or strategy from our central Prague based office. Contact Veronika for further details or apply directly with your CV.
What would you do?
You’ll be a vital part of an agile team that delivers IOT and smart-metering solutions.
You will: Cooperate with the Product Owner, analyze customer needs, create technical solution proposal, estimate the effort, plan SW development with the development team. Help the Product Owner to create product backlog and cooperate with the developers during the sprints on SW development and deployment. Keep communication with the customer to ensure the business needs are met.
Posibility to grow into a product owner position with own product responsibility.
MUST HAVE COMPETENCES
- Generic IT Overview
- En/Ger language on communicative level (and willing to improve in language lessons)
- Analytical thinking
- Able to design SW architecture
- Capable to understand business Use cases
- Good communication skills
- Able to learn and grow
- Accept responsibility
MUST HAVE TECHNOLOGIES
- MS SQL DB (SQL language), DB modelling
- Understanding TCP/IP stack and basic of networking
- Microsoft Windows Server
NICE TO HAVE
- Utilities segment/smart metering/smart grid knowledge
- Experience in IoT
- Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, X-Ray)
- Basic C# knowledge or other programming language
- OpenShift/Kubernetes/AKS, Docker
- Other Databases (NoSQL)
- Czech language
What awaits you,
besides top technology and great coworkers?
- A small creative team with a high degree of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Work in our office based in the very center of Prague or from home (when appropriate)
- Language lessons, additional training, time for self-education
- Pension or life insurance benefits, contribute towards meal vouchers
- 25 annual leave days, 5 sick days
- A career in an international company
Informace o pozici
- Kapsch BusinessCom IoT Solutions s.r.o.
- Opletalova 1535/4, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Programmer, Tester, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.