BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
To support our growing practice we are recruiting
Java Developer with English
Your main tasks will be:
- Tasks in the whole application life cycle, from requirements analysis up to implementation and delivering of software components Java Enterprise Edition;
- Conception and development of Web front ends and business components as well as the connection of the software to database systems;
- Delivery of high software quality by strongly focus on Continuous Integration with a high grade of test automation and clean code: GIT, Jenkins;
- Be part of a very unite Agile team and adapt the pair programming work;
- Problem analysis in test and production systems.
- Spring (Spring Boot, Sprint Data, Spring Security);
- SQL, PL/SQL;
- English advanced, German is a huge advantage;
- Interest in banking would be a plus;
- A self-dependent working attitude in a team, but still a team player;
- Very good communication capabilities;
- Eligible for full-time employment (EU or CZ citizenship, living in the Czech Republic);
- Willingness to travel (up to 100%);
- University degree on min. bachelor level (preferably in IT/economy/business).
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at EUC Premium;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Information about position
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer