We are offering a unique opportunity to join the dynamic start-up business and be part of a fast-paced team in the rapidly growing renewable energy sector.
As an experienced Cyber Security Specialist, you will establish and maintain the highest standards of security to ensure safe, legal and compliant products are supplied to customers.
You will play a key role in ISO27001 accreditation performing audits and updates as required to remain compliant.
- Ensure cyber security within the business by designing and deploying security policies
- Develop IT processes and procedures to attain ISO27001 accreditation
- Work with IT Manager and the development teams to develop a strategic security vision
- Pro-actively monitor the security of company networks, identifying and remedying vulnerabilities
- Managing 3rd party suppliers and vendor relationships, assisting with business continuity planning
- Present information to senior management
- Perform internal and 3rd party audits, reporting on and actioning any gaps in line with ISO standards
- Organize and facilitate penetration testing of our business, infrastructure and products
- Provide security training to various levels of the business
- Ensure technical requirements are achieved for successful product launches
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in an IT or related discipline and proof of continued learning for evolving technologies and solutions
- Good understanding of network security technologies and processes
- Awareness of the current and emerging security threats and of systems and methods to counter them
- Detailed technical knowledge of operating system and network security in physical, virtual, and cloud-based (AWS) implementations is required
- Tenacious problem solver with a drive to achieve excellence
- Expert troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Experience of industry wide products such as G Suite, Jira, Confluence, Dropbox etc.
- Tolerance for stressful situations and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience of incident management software
- Familiarity with security standards and frameworks including ISO27001
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Innovative projects
- Opportunity to have a real impact on the company growth
- Be a part of the team who change the future of the renewable energy sector
- Work alongside the team of great colleagues and experts in the field
- Good salary and company benefits
The candidates must have valid working permission to work in the European Union.
Informace o pozici
- Bright HR, s.r.o.
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Plat: 100 000 – 120 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura