Swiss Exams is a leading organisation in exam management, founded in 1989 in Switzerland. We are an authorised Cambridge English Platinum Centre, IELTS, TCF and an official Goethe exams centre. We run over 400 exams for more than 25’000 candidates per year, providing excellent exam services to over 600 schools and organisations.
Customer Service Coordinator EN+DE - full time
Our Swiss Exams team is growing, and we are currently looking for a new colleague to join our Partner Development & Candidate Support Department in Brno.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our Cambridge, IELTS, Goethe and TCF exam candidates and partners in Switzerland (exam candidates, teachers, schools and companies), answering e-mails and phone calls in English and German
- Administer exam registrations, ensuring quality of the services we deliver is according to the highest standards
- Work in a team of 5 and be in daily contact with other departments in Switzerland
- Support your manager with project work and development tasks
You should apply, if you:
- Enjoy working in a small team, using your langugage and admin skills every day
- Are reliable, detail oriented, punctual, stress resistant and loyal, with very good organisational skills, looking for a longterm and stable full time job
- Are able to thake ownerwship of customer requests and issues
- Have a pleasant personality with passion for languages and digital communication
- Would enjoy working at established, well-structured and innovative Swiss company
- Advanced level of German and English is a must (CEFR level C1), French is a plus. Czech language is not necessary
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in administrative work and communication with international clients (or internship during your studies)
- Good IT user skills (MS Office programs, CRM-System, internet)
- Previous international experience is a big advantage
What do we offer?
- Fair and flexible working environment within an international team, where your opinion is highly valued
- Unique opportunity to work with the experts in the exam management field
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Cosy office in the heart of Brno
- Gastro Pass card - meal vouchers
- Flexi Pass card - monthly contribution to your free time activities
- Pension fund contribution
- FREE language courses and access to digital language learning platform designed for modern learners worldwide
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, Swiss chocolate)
- Yearly bonuses
- Exciting team events (e.g. annual ski weekend in Switzerland for free)
- Growth opportunities
The position is as soon as possible. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your applicationin English (including your CV, letter of application, diplomas and references) via this platform. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- Swiss Exams s.r.o.
- Pekařská 403/12, Brno – Staré Brno
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 40 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: Administration, Training and education, Customer service, Administration, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.