Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1700 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
Join now and get ONE EXTRA SALARY
(apply now and sign the contract until the end of December to get one extra salary)
Project and customer
Our customer operates in utility area. With expanding work and complexity of the work in the area of SAP Authorizations we are looking for experienced candidate who understands the concept of Separation of Duties, IDM and SAP GRC and is capable of performing middle to high complexity work in IDM, SOD and SAP GRC area including suggesting improvements in this domain.
We work in an agile manner with the focus on effective delivery where our people are ultimately accountable for quality resolution of the assigned work while keeping the teamwork and collaborative approach.
SAP Security & Authorizations professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Application Security Scanning, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
- conception and implementation of SAP authorization concepts, taking attention into the Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- creation of process documents, concepts in the area of SAP Authorizations/IDM
- support with the introduction of a SAP IDM landscape including GRC/AC integration as well as the migration of legacy applications
- optimization and further development of processes / tools for SAP user and authorization management
- project support in all project phases - from conception through design to roll out.
- coordination and participation in support in order to promptly resolve disruptions in the context of 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support
- system-side implementation of business requirements (role creation and maintenance, customizing in SAP/IDM)
What do we expect?
- you have several years of practical experience as a Specialist in SAP Authorizations/IDM
- you have designed, implemented and successfully introduced new SAP authorization concepts independently in various projects.
- you have knowledge of SAP modules
- you have a good knowledge in the area of SAP IDM and in the area of SAP Compliance /Separation of Duties (SoD)/ SAP GRC (SAP GRC Access Control)
- experience in agile project methods would be an advantage
- you speak English and German fluently
- Variable component in amount of 13. salary
- Company social benefit
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to 90 000 CZK
- Unlimited, fully equipped home office
- Flexible working hours
- Hard and soft skills trainings, conferences and certifications
- Unlimited access to all Udemy for Business e-learning trainings
- Language course and upskill project
- Contribution on your own hardware
- Family culture
- Teambuilding and sport activities
Informace o pozici
- Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer