Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1300 € + variable component (junior)
1800 € + variable component (senior)
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
For our customer, an international energy company, we are looking for experienced candidate in SAP Authorizations area, who understands the concept of Separation of Duties in SAP and is capable of performing middle to high complexity work in SOD area including suggesting improvements in this domain.
We work in an agile manner with the focus on effective delivery where our people are ultimately accountable for quality resolution of the assigned work while keeping the teamwork and collaborative approach.
SAP Security & Authorizations professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Application Security Scanning, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
The role of SAP Consultant for Authorizations includes:
- Cooperation with process owners to identify correct access for business users
- Mapping users to profiles accordant with business lead direction
- Designing new and changing existing SOD free Single/Derived/Composite roles according to business requirements
- Incident Management and Change Request management
- Fixes during Integration and User acceptance testing
- Managing SLA’s of Service Desk in accordance to correct processes
- Ensuring correct security policies and compliance with audit requirements
What do we expect?
- you have experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Security Roles design concept and User Administration in SAP ERP, SAP Solution Manager, SAP UI (Fiori)
- you have knowledge of the basics of Segregation of Duties translated to actual setup in an authorization concept in SAP
- you are experienced in setting up a framework, policies, procedures and work instructions regarding SAP Security
- you are familiar with CSI Role Build Manager, regarding setting up codification, master and derived roles, etc.
- you have excellent troubleshooting skills within the SAP systems
- you speak German and English fluently
- Unlimited home office
- Flexible working hours
- Family culture
- Language course
- Hard and soft skills trainings, conferences
- Bring your own device possibility
- Multisport card
- Teambuilding and sport activities
- Generous financial benefit system
Informace o pozici
- Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer