Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
What You Will Do in this Role
Responsible for timely and accurate AP invoice and T&E claim processing as per local tax and accounting legislations and company policies.
- Maintain accurate AP ledger records for the assigned entities; manage the month end closing and reconciliations of suppliers’ accounts on monthly basis.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for responsible entities within AP team, be able to cover other entities when necessary.
- Fully support internal and external audit of your area of responsibility.
- Fully accountable to internal customers and external suppliers for any AP related issues and queries. Maintain amicable relations with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Perform and conclude various projects within the P2P department including new system implementation and consequent UAT testing. Analyze issues identified during project work and providing suggestions for improvement. Follow-up of any changes implemented.
- Ensure that all working practices follow the standard policies and procedures, including health & safety and equal opportunities.
What You Need For This Position
Must Have Experience / Skills:
1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Fluent in English
- French at least at intermediate level
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Good teamwork skills
Nice to Have Experience / Skills:
University Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Previous experience with JDE E1
- Fluent in Czech or additional European languages
Benefits That We Offer
- 200 hours of vacation (equivalent to 25 days)
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Refreshment, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
You can find more information about our Prague office here: https://www.curiumpharma.com/curium-prague/
Your privacy is important to us. Please read our Candidate's Application Privacy Notice: https://www.curiumpharma.com/candidates-application-privacy-notice/
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), French (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Bookkeeper, accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Prosecká 852/66, 190 00 Praha – Prosek, Česká republika