Bodycote is the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services, which form a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain.
Bodycote’s Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Prague is one of our two Global SSCs. In Prague we support our business from around the Bodycote Group in Europe. This support covers a number of functional areas, specifically Finance, IT, Marketing, Payroll and Human Resources. In supporting our business, the Prague SSC aims to perform its functional work in a consistent manner across regions and divisions using simplified, standard end-to-end processes wherever possible.
The vision of the Prague SSC is to deliver excellent service through our core values: Honesty & Transparency; Respect & Responsibility and Creating Value.
1923 Year Founded
1972 Year listed on the London Stock Exchange (BOY)
180 The number of Bodycote plants around the world
23 The number of countries Bodycote operates in
5,370 The number of staff employed by Bodycote globally
2012 SSC opened in Prague to service European Finance
Accounts Receivable Clerk with French (Junior Accountant)
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk to manage Accounts Receivable ledger, taking responsibility for open balances, processing of and allocation of payments, ensuring efficient and timely collection of open customer invoices, and investigating and resolving queries so that they do not prevent prompt customer payment.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Allocate bank receipts against the appropriate customer account and invoice
- Check credit worthiness of new customers, check credit limits are set accordingly.
- Create new customers on the system.
- Review aged debt balances and contact customers with overdue balances.
- Deal with queries/disputes with reference to Plant Admin staff querying whether customer should be put on hold.
- Issue credit notes or continue to pursue payment in line with Finance Business Partner’s decision. Put customer on hold if advised to do so by FBP.
- Investigate with the customer or refer to Plant Admin to resolve mismatched items.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English is required
- Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Good level of numeracy
- Accounting qualifications or a degree in business/economics
- Previous SSC experience is a plus but not required
- Accounting experience is a plus but not required
- Experience working in a multinational environment
Knowledge and skills
- MS Office
- High level of customer service skills
- Attention to detail
In return we are offering:
- Stable environment in a fun office
- Young international team consisting of 16 nationalities
- Great location in Prague 8 (5 minutes from Metro Station)
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits
If you can demonstrate you have the above requirements then why not apply for this great opportunity and develop your career at Bodycote. All internal applicants should inform their current line manager of their application.
Please Note - If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this
occasion, we will keep your CV on file and should anything come up that matches your experience we will contact
you. Good luck in your job search.
Informace o pozici
- Bodycote SSC s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 671/15, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Claims specialist, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.