Design Manager ( Engineer )
Odien Group, a leading regional (CEE) real estate and asset management company committed to develop distinctive, citizen-centered, dynamic and creative communities, one of the largest land-owners in Prague and an investor in high-quality real estate properties and developments, is searching for Design Manager.
Design Manager ( Engineer )
Job Description :
Sketching initial design ideas and producing preliminary concept designs for developments
- Coordinating all of the design work required during construction projects. Managing the production of technical drawings and plans used to design for buildings and structures.
- Coordinating and managing architects, structural and service engineers, along with specialist designers and BIM technicians, to create coordinated designs which can be used during the build and aid maintenance of the structure once complete.
- Communicating and cooperating with development managers as well as marketing and sales managers to coordinate clients needs and future buildings design .
- Reporting structure for the Design Manager is to be determined.
- Visualizing initial development design ideas and providing initial concept designs
- Overseeing internal and external design teams
- Ensuring structural drawings and designs are produced on time to a high quality
- Overseeing the design process using technical expertise
- Working with clients to ensure that their expectations are met
- Avoiding errors and reducing financial risk during construction
- Keeping up-to-date with changing building legislation and codes of practice relating to design
- Coordinate and oversee all technical activities relating to architectural and engineering projects, including directing the design team, reviewing drafts and computer models, and approving design changes.
- Communicate directly with development managers, marketing personnel and sales managers to discuss and organize projects from original conceptual design through construction.
- Provide consultations and spearhead negotiations with potential clients during the project development and bidding phases.
- Assess potential projects for feasibility by researching and analyzing associated technology, design requirements, governmental regulations, and market demand.
- Oversee recruitment efforts to staff project teams with architectural and engineering personnel as needed and provide top-level management for all design and engineering teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering or related discipline, plus minimum ten years experience, including
- AutoCAD drafting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with presentation techniques in Czech and English languages
- Ability to effectively lead and inspire internal and external teams
- Strict adherence to details and deadlines
- Organization and time management skills
- Client management skills
- Professional Engineer licensure LEED or BREEAM and /or WELL certification and understanding of sustainable design
To get inspired, check us out on our web-site, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook and meet the team! (https://cz.linkedin.com/company/odien-group; #sport2life)
If we rattled your imagination and inspired you to apply, please send your application and CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- ODIEN Group
- okres Hlavní město Praha
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Kultura, umění a tvůrčí práce, Stavebnictví a reality, Architekt, Designer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel