Nakukop is a software development enterprise that focuses on providing our clients with up-to-date native business tools which are complex and sophisticated on the inside, but simple for the end-user to operate. Some say perfection is unattainable – we politely disagree. We do not stop at perfection, we aim higher.
Our goal is to understand our partners and clients, comprehend the problems that they face, and analyze the reasons behind them. We aim to provide solutions not only to cater to our clients’ needs but to do so with elegance and class.
We are a young, creative and dynamically developing company that is engaged in the development of highly loaded projects using modern technology.
We cooperate with various sports Internet portals, betting companies and other customers, including those which are famous around the world.
Developers who are interested in solving non-trivial tasks, passionate about achieving common goals. We have a place for creativity, development and innovative approaches.
We develop new products and provide support for previously created products. We are constantly experimenting, developing our services. High loads, optimization, infrastructure, architectural design, web, desktop.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or IT Project Manager
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, GO)
- Familiarity with various operating systems and databases (e.g. MySQL, Kubernetes)
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. VMware)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- A decent level of salary (depends on the wishes and professional level of the candidate)
- Health Insurance
- Office in the center of Prague with modern technology and equipment.
- Trips to IT conferences, meetings, training courses at the expense of the company.
- The possibility of a flexible start to the working day.
- Company provided multisport
Informace o pozici
- NAKUKOP LTD, odštěpný závod
- Myslíkova 171/31, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Russian (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer