Itadel is one of Denmark's largest Managed Service Providers offering an end-to-end concept within IT operations covering Consulting, Cloud, Service Operation, Network, Security and End User IT. We focus on making life easier for our customers - we do not over-complicate our processes or our solutions, and we are extremely devoted to making our solutions easy to work with. We are a team of more than 300 specialists and we have offices in Denmark and the Czech Republic - you can find us in Aarhus, near Copenhagen and in Prague.
Junior MS SQL Database Administrator
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your MS SQL skills to the next level? With Itadel, you will deepen your knowledge and get hands on experience with various tools and set ups that we support for our customers. You will have senior colleagues in Denmark who will be happy to share their knowledge with you. If you are willing to learn, we will give you the support you need to become skilled technician.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Daily operation tasks on MSSQL database system
- Monitor and solve backups
- Migrate customers to new systems
- Participate in problem management teams to solve problems
- Write procedures for your colleagues in level 1 support
- Writing automatization scripts in PowerShell
You will work during standard business hours – 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday. You may participate in on-call duty outside of the business hours in the future when you become familiar with our systems and the way we work. You will not be expected to travel.
You will join Microsoft SQL DevOps Team
Microsoft SQL DevOps team handles all customer related functions. We are responsible for implementing, developing and operation of our customers systems, and we aim to deliver high professional solutions and proactive operations. You will have 4 colleagues who are based in Denmark and one teammate in Prague. Your teammates are experienced technicians who are used to dealing with challenging environments with big responsibility for a lot of servers, processes and customers.
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 year hands on experience with MS SQL server
- You are analytical and structured
- You are a positive and energetic person with a strong drive
- You want to keep learning and share knowledge with your colleagues
- You know how to document your tasks
- Having Microsoft SQL server certification is an advantage
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- iPhone and Lenovo laptop
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (6000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK/voucher (55 CZK is covered by employer)
- MultiSport card (fully covered by employer)
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Czech and English lessons in the office
- Support in your professional and personal growth
- Team event every month (fun activities, snacks and drinks)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious coffee and tea
- Breakfast in the office on Fridays
- Height adjustable tables
- Pool table, darts, PlayStation 4 Pro and relax zone with bean bags
Informace o pozici
- Itadel Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Bucharova 1281/2, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Database specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer