Our client is a European leader in food retail refrigeration, a global company which offers complete solutions for refrigeration equipment of all formats, from project engineering and product manufacturing to installation and ongoing customer service. Currently opens brand new individual role:
Sales & Marketing Enthusiast (with English and German)
For this specific role, we are looking for a self-driven, energetic and all-round professional to:
- be responsible for 5,500 stores across the DACH and CEE territory (e.g., Germany, Switzerland, Poland, GB, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania)
- prepare after-sales value proposition for remote monitoring refrigeration services;
- create sales and marketing material for presentation of the company and its new service/product;
- generate new ideas for new offerings and package these into sellable products;
- cooperate with both internal and external customers, support local and international business teams across Europe;
- conclude contracts with retail customers (rewards tied also to successfully concluded contracts);
- formulate new business cases, define project plans and implement requirements;
- travel across the given territory (dependant on the current situation);
Desired profile to succesfully join a cross-functional international team:
- 3-5 years of experience in technical-oriented service-based business
- enthusiastic personality with drive and proficient communication and presentation skills
- interest in data and alignment with the new trends and ability to translate them into actions plans tracked periodically
- skilled at preparing propagation materials and presentations
- understanding of digital technologies and how they can be used to drive business results.
- customer focus and ability to persuade high level management customers to engage into new concepts.
Our client provides you with an opportunity to learn, to grow, to share success and to contribute to one of the world’s leading industrial companies. You will be provided with a chance to fully avail yourself of your technical business and communication and presentation skills.
If you find this offer attractive, we will be looking forward to discreetly accepting your CV or contact information.
Informace o pozici
- ACE Consulting, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Sales commission, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing and industry, Marketing policy, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Regional Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency