Have you heard about Workday?
Workday is one of the fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies for Finance, HR, and Planning, with fantastic people and culture. Workday has grown from a startup to 12,000 people, $3 billion annual revenue and $30 billion valuation in less than 12 years. Regularly, Workday ranks in the top 3 best employers in Silicon Valley and top 10 in the whole US.
Thanks to an acquisition of Stories.bi startup in summer 2018, Workday opened a third global development center in Prague. Stories.bi has been recently identified by Gartner as a leader in a newly rising Augmented Analytics domain, the future of Business Intelligence and Analytics. Augmented Analytics automates work of human analysts by developing software intelligence that autonomously produces key business insights in the form of simple narratives called Stories. Stories now continues providing its autonomous “Storyteller” software to Workday analytics products used by 3,000 large companies including 170 of Fortune 500. Customers include Amazon, Airbnb, Atlassian, Adobe, Airbus …. Just the ones starting with “A”. If you dream of building world-class future of enterprise BI and ML for the largest customers and occasionally visit Silicon Valley, Workday is a place for you to be.
As a Java/Kotlin Engineer you will:
- Work on installation Platform delivering analytics applications to customers
- Develop services in Kotlin & Java
- Create JAX-RS / Spring MVC REST resources
- Be testing code in junit and assertj
- Making commits to a Git repository in Github; using Atlassian tools: Jira and Confluence
- Work with “Big Data”
- Teaching others new things you know and learning what you might have missed
What we need you to have already:
- Good knowledge of Kotlin or Java
- Profound understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Experience with code profiling and performance tuning
- Good understanding of Software Engineering Principles
- Adapt and deliver on time working in a fast-paced agile environment
We will be really happy if you have one of these:
- Experience developing in Kotlin/Scala
- Experience Building APIs (REST and/or GraphQL)
Product & Team:
- Stories proprietary “Storyteller” software is the foundation of Workday’s Augmented Analytics platform
- The platform delivers automated analyses of People, Finance and any structured data to business users without a need for a human analyst
- Our automated analyses are presented to users in simply consumable and narrative stories
- We are a team of 25+ software engineers and data analysts sitting at Charles square
- We are working closely with Workday Analytics team in Silicon Valley
What you will learn
- Inner workings, ideas and concepts behind leading Augmented Analytics software
- World-class software development and delivery practices from Silicon Valley
- Improve your leadership skills through numerous training and conferences for managers
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!
Informace o pozici
- WORKDAY LIMITED
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 70 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.