Loma Systems are a premier manufacturer of inspection equipment used to identify contaminants and product defects in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Established in the UK in the 1960’s, Loma Systems is today one of the leading global companies involved in production line safety systems, boasting an impressive installed base of over 120,000 machines in over 100 countries. Our talented team of people work across the world in a friendly, supportive work environment and with a no politics culture, there is nothing to stop you reaching your full potential.
ERP Consultant - IT Contractor
The goal of the possition is to assist with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solution for Loma’s Czechia and Polish operations. The goal is improved business efficiency through the use of technology. This should be implemented in line with the rest of the Loma Group. Once Loma s.r.o. is Live on Dynamics365, the role moves to a post implementation support and process development activity.
- To help manage business system process improvement to review with the I.T. Team and where appropriate justify, prioritise and implement, in line with Loma/ITW principles.
- To gain an understanding for the operation of Loma’s business systems and to assist with the continuing improvement process.
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by their supervisor that are essentially related to their duties.
- Secondary technical education/Degree (preferably IT).
- Ability to help manage operational business change through the ERP implementation.
- Ability to help manage & work with suppliers, specifically related to ERP.
- Good understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Ability to stay calm and respond positively under pressure.
- Have a logical approach to solving problems.
- Good at working with people and getting the best out of them when they are under pressure.
- Ability to work with teams, both in one location and remotely when team members are globally distributed.
- Must have good level Czech and English, written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX or Dynamics365.
- Knowledge of ERP general solutions and manufacturing business processes.
- Knowledge of Supply chain processes.
- Some Knowledge of CAD systems.
- A competitive salary.
- Wide range of benefits.
- Friendly environment.
Informace o pozici
- Loma Systems s.r.o.
- U Lomy 1069, Dobřany
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient) or English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
U Lomy 1069 1069, CZ26368218 Dobřany, Česká republika
+420 377 183 813