Join Altersis, s.r.o., a fast growing company with French roots.
We are located in the heart of Karlín - 3 minutes from the metro station.
In our IT and Engineering divisions, everyone can find their niche. We will be happy to meet you for a coffee in our offices in Rustonka Park.
We deliver highly specialised talents in outsourcing projects for clients such as SKODA DIGITAL, Thales, NCR or Cegelec.
Our employees and colleagues are the most important people for our company. We value their work and we want to offer them the best conditions and possibilities for their personal and professional growth. We like to surround ourselves with people who want more than just a warm chair in their career - people, who are not afraid of a challenge and their work makes them happy.
We are not a huge corporate, nor are we a fresh start-up. We are a smaller, stable company with a clear vision.
Do you want to become our new teammate?
Validation Engineer - Automation Tester with a twist!
Hi there, future colleague!
I would like to give this job ad a different approach and write you a cover letter of sorts. :)
Why I feel like it could work between us?
- you have a very good track record in testing various things - from BackEnd of an banking app, web application to a mobile app written in Kotlin, everything we throw at you, you can tackle
- you are smart and motivated individual with keen eye for detail and and catching bugs is your forte
- you do not hesitate to jump on an opportunity to learn new tricks - from tools to methods, everything is interesting to you.
- you have an impeccable time management and all your tasks are delivered on time - and you are always willing to take on news ones or help your fellow colleagues out
- you can teach me a good deal of things about testing and writing test scripts using Java or Python.
- you help the team out in application deployment (those Java application servers can be tricky sometimes)
- you contribute to project security assessment
- you help out with Validation strategy planning
All these things you do, know, show and teach are what we are looking for in our new Validation Engineer.
If you see yourself in the words above...
Let' s talk - how about a no-strings-attached online coffee to see, if we click the right way?
What you can be sure to take as granted from us?
- a very friendly team in the back office supporting you - we have a multinational team (3 continents, 8 countries and multiple time zones)
- work from home - we know nobody wants to travel to work nowadays
- straightforward recruitment and onboarding process
- fair salary from the start
- HW provided
- lots of online "pub" quizzes led by Mia - our new quizz master, team breakfasts and dinners (online for now, offline once possible)
- annual payrise - 5 -10%
- the usual - stravenky, MultiSport card, flexible working hours, no dress code, 25 days of holidays
- the unusual - financial advisor specialising in mortgages (if you feel like you had enough renting), legal help specially for expats (hopefully never needed), bike friendly office ... and we are open to suggestions about the unusual benefits.
If you read through the whole thing, kudos and hope to see you during an online call soon!
Informace o pozici
- Altersis s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 693/10, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 65 000 – 85 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer