EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
Senior Account Manager (SAM) is first and foremost the person responsible for leading, inspiring, project managing and developing his client’s Account teams.
- Senior Account Manager is accountable for developing client relationships and ensuring strategic oversight of the Account teams. This includes all aspects of business management, overall business growth, development and maintenance of senior level client relationships.
- To achieve this, the SAM must be an excellent people manager and strategic thinker, outstanding communicator and project manager who oversees multiple concept developments within the Account team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Strategic Client Management – together with Account Director (AD) creating and driving forward Global / regional client strategy. Helping the clients strategically plan – understanding their position, making strategic choices for the future and managing strategy in action.
- Team Management – leading, developing and motivating Account teams, planning resources and driving the process of hiring in cooperation with HR department, performance management, salary reviews, organizational development, providing ongoing support and fostering team work among team members.
- Business Development - identifying business opportunities within the whole brand to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering, discovering and exploring new clients and winning new projects.
- Global Strategic and Operational involvement – in cooperation with AD (foster cooperation, communication and teamwork within HH Global Account teams across Europe).
- Supervision of Account Operations – overseeing team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, supervising the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of the projects, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output.
- Department budget responsibilities - headcount and operational costs, overseeing profitability of all projects within the department and providing timely forecasts and updates to financial department.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
5+ years of experience in Marketing or Retail marketing agency OR 4+ years in similar industry
- Proven record of managing and developing client accounts on regional level.
- Managerial experience (mentoring, leading, developing and motivating team members)
- Growing leadership skills – ability to guide, direct, or influence people; active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by examples. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle and oversee multiple projects)
- Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form sustainable long-term relationships.
- Deep knowledge of the client’s business and brand.
Self-motivated, confident team-leader able to motivate all team members to a high performance and excellent quality
- Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, honest and direct
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- ERP experience is a must
- Experience with Adobe suite applications is a great benefit
- Level of English close to native speaker is a must
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation
- We allow you to work from home when needed
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Sales, Account Manager, Production assistant, Product Manager, Project Manager, Key Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer