Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
55 000 CZK + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
We are looking for experienced SAP ERP Consultant, who will join our team.
Team consists of SAP consultants who support daily operations of the customers and provide new solutions to make their business better.
As part of this team, your main responsibility will be close cooperation with current senior consultants and developers in ongoing projects and providing support in the configuration and business processes in implementation of SAP solutions newly based on S/4.
We plan to extend our SAP consultancy team to be able deliver migration/implementation of SAP S/4 project in 2021/2022.
The role of SAP Consultant includes:
- providing support in the configuration and business processes in implementation of SAP solutions in various modules
- communication with customers and developers on daily basis to solve technical issues and problems
- customizing of various systems based on customer requirements
- functional testing of implemented SAP solutions
- participation in projects
- 2nd a 3rd level support for users and internal consultants
What do we expect?
- you are experienced in SAP customizing
- you have a good knowledge of ERP processes and integration of other SAP modules
- you are experienced in SAP consulting and customer supporting
- development skills and knowledge of ABAP and/or UI/5 will be an advantage
- you speak English fluently, German is nice to have
What can you expect?
- possibility of full remote work
- independence at work and responsibility for the results
- participation in interesting projects and working with new technologies
- Unlimited home office
- Flexible working hours
- 5 extra days of vacation
- Family culture
- Language course
- Hard and soft skills trainings, conferences
- Teambuilding and sport activities
- Generous financial benefit system
Informace o pozici
- Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer