For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although we’re recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 450 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), RiME (PC and XB1 ports), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch remaster), Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
We are currently looking for a
C++ PROGRAMMER FOR VIDEO GAME PORTING PROJECTS
Workplace: Gdansk, Warsaw, Poland or fully remotely
Reference Number: DEV
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 or more years of C++ programming experience,
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: PC, console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS), Mac, iOS, Android,
- Good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, Physics, Networking, Sound, AI,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Polish,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
- Game programming experience,
- Knowledge of Lua, Python, DirectX, OpenGL, C#, UE3/UE4 and Unity,
- At least one year of industry experience.
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work in a modern office building or fully remotely,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities (in Poland),
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med facilities (in Poland),
- English or Japanese classes (online),
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee (in the office),
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team,
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies,
- Relocation assistance.
The position will be based in our office in Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland or one can choose remote work.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
2. You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A..
3. Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
4. The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
5. Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
- a) External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
- b) External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
- c) External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
6. We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
7. Your personal data will be stored for three years.
8. You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
9. All requests should be sent to us. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
10. You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
11. Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
12. If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”
Informace o pozici
- QLOC SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Polish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, 3D animation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.