EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
JUNIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
- This is NOT a typical Junior Network Engineer role. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience and who are looking for to be a part of something big!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Be the single point of contact for Network Changes/Issues (connectivity, port changes, vpn changes, remote office connectivity, remote office setup, wireless etc).
- Manage Cisco Wireless Access Points in all connected offices.
- Troubleshoot any network related issues.
- Manage Firewalls (Cisco, FortiGate)
- Perform Network Health Checks.
- Travel to remote offices for office setup/moves as needed.
- Optimize Network design/performance.
- Perform network upgrades including but not limited to Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Manage and update all Network documentation
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy way
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of core networking experience supporting remote offices/data centers in a medium to large size network.
- CCNA / CCNP preferred
- Ability to configure / troubleshoot Cisco LAN / WAN / VPN / Wireless infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco ASA’s
- Experience with Cisco WLC, Cisco Firepower/IDS/IPS, Cisco ACS, Cisco Prime
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills and a proactive team member.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Ability to learn and think outside of the box
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills and a proactive team member
- English - fluent is a must
- Czech or Slovak is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation
- We allow you to work from home when needed
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, HW technician, IS Support, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer