EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
CONCEPT ACCOUNT MANAGER
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
- A Concept Account Manager (CAM) is first and foremost the person responsible for leading, inspiring, project managing and developing his client’s concept.
- Concept Account Manager is accountable for developing client relationships and supervising store design concepts and related project services for a client. He keeps focus on briefing and sharing information with teams, coordinating development, quality and controlling pricing alignments globally. Concept Account Manager is an ambassador of all existing global / regional concepts within the brand / team
- We expect our Concept Account Manager to be highly organized individuals, excellent communicators, planners and team player working closely with our designers, engineers, account / production / roll-out managers, quality managers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Driving success of projects - receiving proper briefings, planning, checking quality of all deliverables, creating custom elements pricing, Demonstrate our partnership with client by providing added value (info, know how etc.) on a daily basis whilst interacting with the client across regions, making sure our pricing and development solutions are consistent, implementing savings from scale, smart sourcing model (analyze prices from all regions and apply the best solution for the client).
- Driving success of concepts’ design - receiving proper briefings, organizing internal resources, checking quality of all deliverables (+ Nike specific - tender preparation, creating project cost estimates, pricing strategy of new fixtures, prototype reviews supervision).
- Development Coordination - supervise all design development needs for a project.
- Global Production Coordination - plans global sourcing, controls Smart-Sourcing, creates article lists with the client and communicate it to Roll Out team.
- Client Satisfaction - developing and keeping excellent relationships with all client contacts.
- Communication - keeping client and our global teams informed all the time and providing guidance on the design projects/concepts he is responsible for
- Team coordination – keeping all Production Managers, Project Managers – Roll Out and Account Managers informed and aligned on the current design concepts
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
4+ years of experience in client services / design / production area – ideally in retail fixture fabrication or related industry.
- Technical education is a big plus (furniture, civil engineering, architecture).
- Knowledge of materials and production technologies in joinery, metal works, plastics, printing and glass works is a plus.
- Active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form long-term relationships.
Self-motivated, confident, able to a high performance and excellent quality
- Open, honest and direct
- Flexible, dedicated, and passionate for the job
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- SketchUp (or other 3D designing program) / CAD knowledge – being able to sketch ideas graphically is a must
- ERP system knowledge is an advantage
English – advanced level required for daily written and verbal communication + knowledge of technical English.
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation
- We allow you to work from home when needed
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays
Informace o pozici
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing and industry, Account Manager, Designer, Design engineer, Key Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer