SAP FI/CO Consultant
TRISTONE is a First Tier full system provider and full development partner of Engine & Battery Cooling, Air charge and Air Intake applications for the Automotive Industry.
As a globally operating automotive supplier group, we offer one of the most sought-after goods in the world: total customer satisfaction. In the field of Flow Technology Solutions for the Automotive industry, TRISTONE is the benchmark when it comes to tailor-made fluid solutions. With more than 5,000 employees in 16 countries, TRISTONE Group is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers. We have built our business on the foundations of Innovation, Quality and Sustainability.
Our culture promotes employee empowerment, customer focus and simplicity. Our success is based on our People, their talent, their skills, their dedication. Tristone always tries to offer the best environment for creating and nurturing talent and giving the opportunity for development and promotion. If you're looking for a global company, with a lean and open organization, a challenging and fast-moving environment, look to TRISTONE. You'll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
For our IT team in Tristone Flowtech Shared Services Czech Republic, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who will:
* support the implementation of the global TFT Finance Strategy, by delivering the assigned global SAP finance and controlling projects, in close cooperation with the responsible business owners and the local management.
*build strong relationships with central finance, SSC center and local finance teams by offering pro-active and secure guidance during all finance & controlling SAP related activities such as implementations, upgrades and optimizations.
*ensure the support and technical interface for the projects he/she has in charge
*be in charge of Business requirements analysis and design / configuration / implementation / testing / UAT (user acceptance testing) / training / cutover and go live activities for projects and change requests
*create training documents as well as train key users globally
*analyze processes, make recommendations for changes to support improvements and translate them into solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
*perform and coordinate unit and user acceptance tests for all SAP FICO functionalities
*develop test plans and test cases stage test data and document test results.
*act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
*apply global SAP FI/CO standards and best practices in alignment with the SAP Project Leader Finance.
*create functional specification documents / business blueprint documents for projects / change requests
*work in close integration with the IT Team consultants in other Business areas (SD, MM, PP) and technologies (EDI, ABAP, BASIS) in all global SAP activities: greenfield implementations, release upgrades, template definitions…
*act as project manager for the SAP FI/CO parts of a project if / when needed
*ensure adequate handover of new functionality to IT support organization and provides oversight and expertise as L4 to the support function itself
*provide status updates to the SAP FI/CO Project leader based on group / company reporting needs
- Fluent English
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Finance/Accounting, Economics or in Information Technology/Economics with a strong Finance/Accounting Background.
- Minimum 5 years of international SAP Internal consultancy experience for an end-user environment, including configuration and process design in SAP projects (module FI primarily /module CO would be appreciated)
- Practical experience and expertise in all phases of SAP projects: design-analysis, configuration, customizing, implementation, training, testing, cutover-go live, hypercare/go live support
- Considerable experience in data migration and data migration tools in SAP
- Deep understanding of SAP FI Module (General Ledger, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA) and ideally as well SAP CO Module (e.g. CO-CCA, CO-OPA, CO-PA, CO-PC /CO)
- Extensive SAP implementation experience with a proven track record of successful SAP project management and Go live deliveries including Requirements gathering, UAT, master data migration and cut-over planning
- Basic ABAP skills (minimum: debugging) in above SAP areas including knowledge of SAP tables involved in FI/CO
- Basic skills in SAP authorization area
- Experience in plant & global consolidated SAP closing activities (Balance sheets, P&L, Asset management…).
- Strong analysis abilities, High sense of organization and attention to details
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work under tight deadlines, to work independently with little supervision
- Customer focuses, Business-oriented - Consultant attitude with a high mind-set and motivation to look for and find solutions
- Open minded, interested in new technologies
- Team player
- Very motivated, confident and flexible
- Excellent communication skills both with internal and external customers / other external partners and within the IT team
Informace o pozici
- Tristone Flowtech Shared Services Center Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Pálkova 1416/2, Liberec – Liberec I-Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
608 703 616