BDP EPIcenter is a branch of a global logistics company. We are involved in supporting operational, IT, financial and sales activities of our own European and Global offices. We have been in Prague for 10 years and now we have more than 150 employees from 25 nationalities and are still expanding.
Master Data Management Analyst
- We are looking for a candidate, who will support the global Organization by maintaining, training, and supporting a small team of contractors and analyzing master data and customer master records.
- Cleansing data to rid the system of old, unused records, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Development and documentation of processes with other functional customer record owners to support ongoing maintenance, data integrity and governance
- In collaboration with Operational and Finance Teams…
- Ensures master data integrity in Microsoft Dynamics, BDP’s accounting system, as well as maintaining the processes to support the information quality.
- Aids in resolving records quality problems through the appropriate channels, process control or design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Governs, maintains, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and conducts revisions as needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of record quality
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains and governs clean master data records.
- Defines, documents, and builds master data statement of work documents to meet business needs.
- Manages a team of temporary contractors that will assist with cleaning master data detail, validating data quality, de-duplication of records, etc. to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Post initial data cleansing, periodic reviews of data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused, or duplicate records for better management and quicker access.
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Professional level English a must; the candidate will communicate with customers, team members, and management around the globe.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly organized with three or more years of experience in data record management and/or analysis.
- Capability to work within database warehouse and other relevant systems.
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Dynamics a plus, but not required.
- History with managing temporary consulting staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work in an international company
- Friendly environment and atmosphere
- Meal tickets
- Benefit Cafeteria, educational courses
- Multisport card
- Internal training
- Teambuilding activities
- Bonus system
Information about position
- BDP RSC s.r.o.
- Pernerova 676/51, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Financial analyst, Data entry / Information processor, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer