We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Front-End Web Engineer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices. Front-End Developers play a significant role on our engineering team, developing the user facing applications for our company. They participate in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all of our web applications.
Who are we?
Foxconn is a global producer of electronics, components, network devices and provider of data services for top class world brands. You would become an essential part of our Software Delivery department located in Pardubice that entails experts on many areas - developers, solution architects, BI engineers, SAP consultants and many more.
Do you want to join us on this ride? Continue reading!
What will you do?
You will be involved in all aspects of planning, designing, developing and delivering software for our clients (internal customers).
What technology should you master?
- Angular 8, Angular CLI
- TypeScript, Rxjs, Karma
- State management 9 working with NGXS
- HTML, CSS + Preprocessor (working with SCSS)
- Responsive design
We have a generous budget for your self-development, so you can take various courses to improve your skills!
What else are we looking for?
- self-driven proactive personality with passion for design, UX and actioning user and designer feedback
- ability to thrive in agile, collaborative working environment with great team spirit
What's in it for you?
- work in a friendly multi-cultural environment
- nice and cosy offices
- personal and career development
- flexibility and autonomy - no fixed hours, no "clock-in"
- home office
- and our standard benefits - 5 weeks of vacation, Cafeteria system, meals in our canteen for 20 CZK, contribution to pension insurance, company fitness & café
Interested yet? I am looking forward to your CV!
Informace o pozici
- Foxconn Group
- U Zámečku 27, Pardubice – Pardubičky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 733 593 169