Tutuka's technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai and Bangkok plus a remote team reaching from one side of the globe to the other. Our team is diverse and wide-spread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
As a Developer at Tutuka you'll be working closely with the entire technical team to build enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We already have a team of amazing developers around the world and now we need you!
But first ... what's in it for you?
- The flexibility of a remote work environment
- Competitive salary, company share scheme and generous paid time off planThe opportunity to build innovative solutions at the forefront of the FinTech payment revolution as well as enhance our existing products that process over $ 1B + in transactions every yearHave your work used by the largest mobile operators, banks, insurance companies, shopping malls, short term loan and payroll providers across the worldThe chance to work with an exceptional and diverse team from one side of the globe to the other
- Want to put some stamps in your passport? How does an annual visit to Johannesburg, South Africa sound?
- Last but certainly not least, you'll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
About the job:
We are not big on buzzwords. Right now we are heavy users of ColdFusion, SQL Server, JQuery, HTML5.
We also use Java, Ruby, React and Redis, however many of our developers come from programming backgrounds outside of our preferred stack (PHP, Python) and we like that.
As long as you can solve problems and are self-motivated, you can learn from our team and our team can learn from you.
Buzzwords aside, we are big on acronyms. Regardless of the stack, you'll be delving into the creative depths of EMV, NFC, HCE, HSMs, ISO-8583, MDES, P2M, MCBP, PINs, CVVs, 3DS, SUKs, JWT, BASE II, JPOS, MIP, DEX, TSMs, BINs, ICAs, TPP, PCI DSS, AML and KYC.
If these sound familiar to you already, or these are acronyms that would excite you, then you'll spend every day stimulated and challenged at Tutuka.
Let's not forget to mention that we work to Agile principles of user stories, scrums and sprints.
Whether you're an experienced Senior Development Team Lead or a fresh graduate genius, we're looking for people that make stuff work.
Our core values are ...
Make it happen
Make it easy
Make it right
Above all, we are looking for developers ...
Who love to write great software
Who are passionate about their craft
Who are willing to learn as well as coach
Let's also not forget languages (not the programming kind); English is our company language so it's important that you be able to communicate at a fluent level. It's also important that you speak Spanish fluently in order to communicate with clients local to the region.
This is a full-time role open to candidates based in Europe. We are unable to sponsor work visas. Flexible hours are a must for our remote team. You'll need to be able to occasionally shift your work hours to a schedule aligned with Johannesburg, South Africa (GMT + 2).
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.
Informace o pozici
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 3 000 – 3 500 EUR / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.