European Data Project s.r.o.
The NOVOMATIC Group is one of the largest integrated conglomerates of the international gaming industry. It entered the Czech market in 1989 and the same year, laid the foundations for the company European Data Project s.r.o.
In 1998, a modern plant was opened in Komořany (near Vyškov), which included a final product-assembly and modern woodworking center. Over time, however, there was a pressing need to create a completely customised center for processing metal parts. Therefore, another plant opened in fall 2002 in Rousínov and after two years had become a modern plant for the production, processing and pre-assembly of metal parts for slot machines.
To date, the company European Data Project s.r.o. has grown to a large industrial company, which has a production area of 120,000 square meters and provides employment to more than 1,000 people. In cooperation with NOVOMATIC AG in Austria, it provides the development and production of more than 50,000 slot machines and gaming systems for game rooms and casinos. These products are exported worldwide. Through its subsidiaries, Paradise Casino Admiral, a.s., EVOL a.s., the company European Data Project s.r.o. is significantly represented in the game room and casino market in the Czech Republic. The Group currently operates more than 50 casinos and game rooms, approximately 4000 slot machines and gaming systems, as well as about 450 live gaming tables.
The company European Data Project s.r.o. is also significantly represented in other European markets, especially in the Slovak Republic – through its subsidiaries, Unifin s.r.o., CBG s.r.o., and CBG MR s.r.o. In this way, the company employs about another 1000 people. Besides Slovakia you can find the subsidiaries of the company European Data Project s.r.o. in Serbia, Poland, Austria, Romania and Russia.
Experienced finance manager, deputy of CFO
· We are looking for an experienced person with extended knowledge of financial issues
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Supervision of accounting of the company European Data Project s.r.o. and international subsidiaries
· Controlling and reporting of business operations, budgeting
· Calculation of machinery costs, controlling of cost centres
· Supervision of financial audits and related internal processes
Key skills we require:
· Great leadership skill
· Minimum 7 years of overall experience in finance processing
· Excellent communication skill
· Advanced level of German/English language
· Open minded personality
· Ready to get involved
· Strong skills in MS Excel
· Innovative approach to process improvements
· Work in stable international company
· Interesting financial evaluation according to the experiences
· Professional growth
· Cooperation with colleagues from other countries
· Canteen in headquarter premises, low cost private-phone tariffs
· Flexible working time
Informace o pozici
- European Data Project s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced) or Serbian (Basic)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Marketing, Top management, Economist, Financial director / manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer