Join Altersis, s.r.o., a fast growing company with French roots.
We are located in the heart of Karlín - 3 minutes from the metro station.
In our IT and Engineering divisions, everyone can find their niche. We will be happy to meet you for a coffee in our offices in Rustonka Park.
We deliver highly specialised talents in outsourcing projects for clients such as SKODA DIGITAL, Thales, NCR or Cegelec.
Our employees and colleagues are the most important people for our company. We value their work and we want to offer them the best conditions and possibilities for their personal and professional growth. We like to surround ourselves with people who want more than just a warm chair in their career - people, who are not afraid of a challenge and their work makes them happy.
We are not a huge corporate, nor are we a fresh start-up. We are a smaller, stable company with a clear vision.
Do you want to become our new teammate?
Tech Lead - Prague 8 - on-site
We are looking for a skilled Technical Lead to join our Prague e-Commerce team.
The aim of the project is to turn the everyday into a great consumer experience, turn the restaurant into a place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, get great service, be able to provide feedback and pay using mobile. The Product portfolio is the most successful restaurant solution available to the global market today.
Digital e-Commerce is a project that will transfer Online Ordering into a new digital era and will simplify integration with already established hospitality products. Digital e-Commerce should scale to support our biggest customers in new digital world and provide simple user- friendly APIs and integration points.
We need you to be:
- Enthusiastic about new technology and software
- Focused on looking for clever and practical solutions to wow the customer
- Competitive enough to take on any challenge of solving complex problems in tight timeframes
- Open minded and communicative towards your team members and colleagues across the company
Skills that are A MUST
- Strong experience with C#, ASP.NET, React JS and related tech stack.
- 5+ years of software engineering and experience, focusing on digital/eCommerce.
- Strong experience with big .NET projects, performance and scalability issues.
- Experience with cloud technologies and SaaS: Azure, GCP.
- Experience with team leadership, people management.
Skills and knowledge, that will make you STAND OUT
- Experience with Redis, Git, Jenkins, Jira or their alternative toolsets.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
What we can offer
- International environment of open minded people
- Modern offices in Karlin centre
- Annual payrise scheme (5%)
- Competitive benefits system - stravenky, MultiSport, company
- 25 days of holidays for employees and very friendly holiday management for freelancers
Informace o pozici
- Altersis s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 95 000 – 140 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Project Manager, Programmer, IT Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer