IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 55 years IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC’s Insights businesses provide industry-focused advice for IT buyers in the Financial, Government, Health, Retail, Manufacturing and Energy verticals. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
Right now, we are looking for talented professionals from a wide range of backgrounds - people a lot like you. If you are ready to discover IDC, the premium global IT and telecommunications market research, advisory, and events firm, we invite you to check the available position and join our team.
Research Manager – EMEA Surveys and Analysis Group
The position will support research and consulting programs in EMEA region. We are looking for an experienced researcher for Surveys and Analysis team based in Prague with the following responsibilities:
- coordinate the market surveys with vendors in all region of EMEA (call centers, market research agencies etc.);
- manage the entire process of market survey - negotiation with vendors, process monitoring, quality control and reporting;
- prepare progress reports and coordinate steps with internal clients;
- prepare research tools based on the project objectives (questionnaire, sampling, project briefing for survey vendor);
- develop online questionnaires;
- check quality of research data including data processing;
- prepare final outputs for internal / external clients – this includes tables (banner book) and clean raw data;
- support business development in preparation of research methodology and costing;
- analyze business and market trends.
- experience as Market Researcher;
- fluent English;
- proven record in survey vendor management;
- comprehensive knowledge of market research techniques;
- very good knowledge of SPSS and statistical methods;
- experience with programming (Python, .NET) is an advantage;
- University degree or equivalent.
Candidate has to be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to discuss and analyze issues;
- communication skills;
- aptitude for data analysis;
- ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- proficiency with Excel and other MS Office software packages.
Informace o pozici
- IDC Central Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Malé náměstí 457/13, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer