ICBC is the largest bank in China, and the largest bank in the world by total assets, deposits, loans, number of customers and number of employees.
For the seventh consecutive year in 2019, ICBC ranked 1st place in the three authoritative lists of The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune Global 500 Sub-list of Commercial Banks.
Credit Analyst (Corporate Banking）
What awaits you:
- Gather and monitor key information on corporate clients from internal and external sources, including analysis financial statements, annual report etc; monitor client’s covenants, strategy implementation and risk profile; make early identification of risk signals.
- Assist Relationship Manager to deal with whole procedure of credit business, like evaluating the financial and economic situation of the corporate clients for potential credit business, preparing clients rating and credit line, subsequently representing an opinion related to the credit risk posed by the clients’ credit exposure.
- Complete Credit Proposals compliant with the bank’s policies and quality standards, assist the Relationship Managers closing of the transaction and in liaising with middle desk teams.
- Implement the processes and necessary actions in line with bank’s lending procedure, monitor the quality of the loan portfolio for corporate clients.
What knowledge and skills should you have:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Economics, Accounting and/or Finance
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis skill under several standards (IFRS, Local) and credit knowledge
- Fluent English and Czech
- Minimum 3 years working experience in bank sector
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Computer skill ( MS word, excel, power point..)
The advantage will be if you have
- Credit analyst working experience in corporate banking
What we can offer you:
- Stimulating multinational environment in Prague
- Market leading trainings, on-the-job training and networking opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and social benefit package
- Meal vouchers, sport benefit, team activities, language training...
Informace o pozici
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Prague Branch
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Financial analyst, Banking specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer