AEVI is looking for a Senior Developer in Test (JAVA/Android) (Senior SDK Test Analyst).
This role can be located in Prague or Ceske Budejovice.
As a senior developer in the test, you will play an important role in developing applications and test strategies that will form a pivotal part of our development process for our new and existing products.
Some of the responsibilities will include
- Design and develop a sample test application for Android devices
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Training and mentoring of junior team members
- Review code and test cases developed by testers and junior members
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and project/product managers)
- Investigate and troubleshoot bugs and issues
- Stay up-to-date with new development and testing tools and test strategies
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following skills
- Hands-on experience building Android applications using JAVA
- Hands-on experience with automated test tools for Android (i.e. Android Studio)
- Hands-on experience with git; Android tools (ADB, Espresso, ui-automator);
- Some experience with Kotlin
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in quality assurance
- Familiarity with Android applications and device
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Comfortable working within an IDE, such as Android Studio or IntelliJ
Working at AEVI is like life, and life is not always smooth sailing. It’s more like a rollercoaster – incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride!
Jump into your new career and be a part of an international work family, with great perks like flexible ways to work and self-development at your own pace.
Informace o pozici
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer