For our client, progressive internationally operating company, we are looking for experienced and communicative System Engineer with can-do and supportive attitude. The ideal candidate should have an experience within MS Windows based environment, ability to manage whole lifecycle of server and its hosted roles. Your key responsibility will be to maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware. Start date immediately or ASAP.
What else you will do?
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity
- Lead own projects and solutions within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide company’s competitive environment in a global marketplace
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics
- Supports internal clients and help with solving IT related issues
- Holds on-call duty
What skills and knowledge we are looking for?
- Approx 5 years experience on the position of System Engineer or similar
- MS Windows based environment
- Windows server administration in virtualized environment - managing whole lifecycle of server and its hosted roles, deep knowledge of Active directory is required
- Windows desktop administration - readiness to fix any HW/SW problem in high stress environment
- Knowledge of scripting language PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of Networking and monitoring
- Security – ensuring proper security of the environment and its elements
- Fluent English essential + Czech language is an advantage
What skills make you stand out?
- Adapting and Responding to fast changes with calm attitude
- Working with People – communication and supportive attitude are essential
- Can-do attitude
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Linux Ubuntu admin experience and cloud environment are a strong plus
What can we offer?
- Solid salary range
- Working in an international team
- Friendly informal working culture
- Rather flat organization where decisions happen fast
- Home office few days in a week possibility
- Attractive location of the office directly in the centre
- Large options for further education and self-development
Informace o pozici
- Bright HR, s.r.o.
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná), Čeština (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura