ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready. For more information, visit www.rouvy.com
Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist role will learn the inner workings of the product, help ROUVY customers and serve as a technical expert on a number of wide-ranging topics You will have the opportunity to serve as a focal point for client-facing technical issues, and collaborate with other teams to delight clients by delivering technical solutions and providing best practices.
- You will Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Provide product education
- Complete troubleshooting and escalate where necessary
- Handle customer complaints raised via our live-chat tool
- Proactively identify patterns and continually look for ways to improve the way the team works
- You are a tech savvy individual, resourceful and eager to learn
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- B1/B2 English required, additional language – advantage
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
- You have a constant smile on your face and are passionate about helping others
- Experience in a SaaS customer support team – advantage
- Experience using tools such as: Slack, Google Meets, Hangouts Chat & Salesforce – advantage
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.
Informace o pozici
- VirtualTraining s.r.o.
- Špidrova 90, Vimperk – Vimperk III
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Accommodation / housing allowance, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer