ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready. For more information, visit www.rouvy.com
Full Stack Web Developer
Full Stack Web Developer role is responsible for the development and testing of our software applications, delivered in a rich, web-based user interface.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Application Developer, who is excited by new technologies, outpacing competitors and creating high-performance websites with content management, and application components that will help us design and further develop our cycling and running software projects, mainly ROUVY.
- Work with other teammates to support a user-first experience
- Design and implement the systems and features
- Create tools for digital route designers and other developers to use when necessary
- Establish coding standards and maintain efficient coding practices; be a strong voice for software quality and future-proofing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems is preferred
- Experience with modern web frameworks, web service technologies and application architectures (MVC, REST, SOAP, JSON, HTTP/S, PHP, SSO, SAML, XML/xslt, JNDI/LDAP, etc.)
- 3-5 years of programming experience with server-side web development languages (Java, PHP, and ASP)
- Experience with Linux and Windows server operating systems; comfort-level at the command-line or desire to learn
- Development experience within Source Code Management (SCM), such as Subversion or GIT, as well as Continuous - Integration (CI) and Test-First design principals
- Experience using SQL to interface to backend DBs; ability to troubleshoot and optimize queries for performance
- Experience in the modeling of structured and unstructured data, including social media content and other system-to-system integration
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols
- Must have the ability to analyze problems, troubleshoot and make decisions in the best interest of the company to minimize downtime.
- Desire to change quickly with the needs of a growing company
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.
Information about position
- VirtualTraining s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Accommodation / housing allowance, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer